Purchasing a new home can be an exciting process. Depending on if you are moving up, downsizing, or relocating, there are a number of important points to consider. As your realtor, it is my job to help you focus on the most important factors. What would you like to have? What do you need to have? What will you absolutely not have?
Where do you want to live? There are many areas here in GTA that offer different lifestyles. Close to amenities? Waterfront? Lakeview? Rural or Urban? Based on your preferences, I can direct you to the area that best suits your needs.
What is your budget? In many cases, this is the first question that needs to be answered. A great place to start is getting a mortgage pre-approval. Talk to your bank or one of many mortgage brokers, and you should be able to determine ahead of time what your budget is.
Be up-to-date. Once you have most of your criteria set out, you then need to be on top of what is available. This is one of the key aspects of my job. Buyers often spend a great deal of time looking though the paper, and searching online for the perfect property. The reality is, that very often by the time you find a property, it is already gone. I search every day for new listings and know about them within hours of listing. I also keep abreast of opportunities for properties that are available, but may not be listed for sale. My clients use my expertise to help them find the home of their dreams. I listen, and I get results.
My Personalized Services
- Check MLS daily for new listing.
- Network with all realtors with listing inventory in the desired area.
- Provide you with virtual tour information whenever available to assist in pre-qualifying properties.
- Consult and advise in representing your best interests.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Monitor all activities/handle the details.
- Provide a competitive market analysis on desired properties.
- Discuss financing options.
- Negotiate most favourable terms possible.